Click here to discover 5 “living nutrients” that allow almost any woman to burn more fat and eliminate bloating …
So you’ve decided you want to lose weight.
Okay, so what now?
One of the biggest factors in weight loss is what you eat. No matter how much we train … If we don’t put good things in our body, we will have a lot of problems with weight loss.
An important thing I had when I tried to lose weight is to realize what simple recipes I can make, which are healthy and do not need me to be a master chef! (Believe me, I’m anything but.)
SPECIAL: What really causes you to gain weight, high blood pressure and constant fatigue (if you are over 30, you have to see this) …
The good news is that there are so many easy weight loss recipes that are super healthy! If I can cook them, I’m pretty sure you can too!
Let’s take a look at some of the best healthy recipes to start this weight loss:
Top 5 Weight Loss Breakfast Recipes:
1) Goat cheese vegetable omelette
You can get creative and add other things – tomatoes, mushrooms, whatever you want! This recipe is super easy and super fast. (Plus – leftovers!)
2) Gut-Healthy Yogurt Perfect
This parfait with Greek yogurt is full … healthy … great for the gut … and full of antioxidants. In addition, it comes together in just a few minutes, making your busy mornings a little easier!
TRENDS: Science reveals easy ways, without training, to lose weight … while postponing!
3) Smoothie with strawberries and bananas
Adding low-calorie fruit can help you feel better fuller for longerand putting some nuts or protein powder in there can help fight against cravings.
4) Breakfast Sandwich
I like sandwiches at any time of the day. This sandwich is easy to make and will keep you full.
5) Toast with walnut butter
It may sound weird, but try it! The great thing is that it’s a pretty full breakfast. Get a lot of what you need to get your day off to a good start.
Top 5 Weight Loss Recipes:
1) Grilled chicken and vegetables –
Oh yes. This is an old one, but a good one! And so easy to do.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 ½ cup of vegetables (You choose! – I’ll go with broccoli here.)
- Salt and pepper
- Grilled chicken breast until the center is completely cooked.
- Cook the vegetables (if you’re grilling, do it!)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
TRENDS: Women who eat these 3 cheeses lose pounds of stubborn belly fat (proven research)
2) Tuna salad
Feel like changing things? This easy-to-make tuna salad will get you through that hump of lunch – and it’s great for weight loss too.
3) Quinoa salad
Easy to make and full of weight loss foods! Quinoa has a lot of nutrients and fiber, conformable this study, and pistachios do not have tons of calories.
4) Leftovers –
Do you feel a little hurried or just lazy? You don’t have to cook every day – if you make too much dinner one day, keep the pot in a Tupperware container and have it for lunch the next day. Most things will last! One thing that holds up perfectly is the remaining greens, such as broccoli or Brussels sprouts.
5) Cabbage salad with avocado and salmon
Umm. Okay, why don’t I eat this dish now? Salmon is one of my favorites and its association with kale … I mean, you just have to try it yourself.
SPECIAL: New research reveals how to make your brain tell your body to burn more fat
Top 5 Weight Loss Recipes for Dinner:
1) Chicken Teriyaki with vegetables
This is definitely my favorite of all time. Chicken is high in protein and low in calories, making it a great dinner for those trying to lose weight.
2) Wrap salads with buffalo chicken
Lettuce is great for weight loss and this study even says it could have anticancer properties. Even though it is low in calories, it helps to cover the number of micronutrients your body needs!
NINE: These delicious desserts can help you burn fat and lose weight
3) Mixed salad –
Speaking of lettuce, how about a quick chicken salad for dinner? Here is one of my favorite salads for weight loss (and my favorite of all the easy weight loss recipes listed).
- 2 cups Romanian salad, chopped
- 1 small, chopped tomato
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup broccoli, uncooked
- Mozzarella (sprinkle on top)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Put the chopped Romanian salad in a large bowl. Add chopped tomatoes and broccoli.
- Cook diced chicken breast on the stove, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the diced boiled chicken to the large bowl.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and add balsamic vinegar (always put less than you think!).
4) Caprese salad
Yes, another salad! However, it does not involve lettuce and is seriously one of the best to serve on those hot summer nights. This salad, which is part of the so-called Mediterranean diet, can reduce the risk of heart problems, according to this study.
5) Butterfly pasta with spring vegetables
Do I have to say more about this dish besides that it is completely delicious? Try it if you don’t believe me!
Top 5 Healthy Dessert Recipes:
1) Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough “Are you looking for some ice cream?” This is an amazing dessert not only because it’s really healthy … but because it’s great for someone on the go, who really needs a little sweetness in her life, but just doesn’t have time to bake anything!
It is one of the lowest ice cream with calories, carbohydrates and sugar.
SPECIAL: This scientific trick can reduce your belly fat by 8.5% in just 12 weeks …
2) Fruit salad with orange blossom water –
This is an amazing dessert for those super hot and humid days. I know I know. Fruit salad doesn’t look like dessert.
But, it contains so much nutritional value – plus antioxidants – that it is definitely worth a try!
3) Pomegranate truffle with chocolate –
Don’t worry, I wasn’t going to leave the chocolate lovers hanging! This healthy dessert is nutritious, but it will satisfy that sweet tooth.
- 1 1/2 cup medjool kernels without seeds
- ~ 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup aril pomegranate
- Put the pitted dates in a food processor and mix until they become like a ball. Add water and pulse.
- Add cocoa powder, flax seeds, cinnamon, vanilla and salt and process until well blended.
- Turn off the food processor and add the pomegranate. Stir until smooth.
- Form 12-14 balls. Roll in cocoa powder! Refrigerate if you have extra.
4) “French fries” with apples and peanut butter
It may sound a little strange, but if you like peanut butter, then this dish is for you. The fat and protein in peanut butter help make this dessert great!
5) Float with pineapple whip
Pineapple and coconut milk … is it a scam? Even though it may sound too good to be true, this dish is great for weight loss! He is healthy, but he is still fulfilling that much-needed dessert period.
So now you have 20 amazing recipes to help you start losing weight.
TRENDS: This massive “mistake” melted 48 pounds off her body (click here to see how) …
Even if some of them didn’t even look great for weight loss because they sound so amazing, they all are! Much of your weight loss is about realizing exactly what is going on in your body.
The best way to know this is to bow down and cook for yourself! Sure, it may seem like a daunting task at first, but all of these recipes are super simple.
Again, if I can do it, I certainly can. It’s time to start cooking!
How to make your body burn more fat (instead of storing it)
With these 20 recipes, you are on the healthiest path.
You’re armed with the information you need to start eating healthier and lose those stubborn pounds.
However, not all healthy foods (and “light” recipes) in the world will do you any good if your body decides to store ALL foods in the form of fat … instead of burning them for energy.
This doctor has discovered the key to burning fat (instead of storing it) …
And it all comes down to introducing the right gut bacteria into your system.
His name is Dr. Steven Masley and he used this system to help his patients lose TONS of weight, often in a few weeks (instead of months).
He turned it into a science – so you can get remarkable and fast results.
Here’s how it works:
Click here to discover Dr. Masley’s secret to turning your gut into a fat-burning oven for maximum weight loss